2010年12月3日星期五



i'm still looking for someone to rely on ♥
and a hug 


who will pray for me, worry for me ♥
be angry at me, fool around with me ♥


happiness is starting to show from a sign ♥
fate slowly bringing us close together ♥


then loneliness will be swallowed ♥
boredom turning into conversations ♥
there are changes now ♥


small dimples and long eyelashes ♥
are you trademarks ♥
i am unable to sleep everyday ♥
missing your smile=] ♥
you don't know how important you are to me ♥
with you, life is just nice at its fullest ♥


small dimples and long eyelashes ♥
are charming to an inclurable extent 
i slowed down my steps 
cos i feel like i was drunk 
i finally found the perfection 
of being on the same frequency(?) 
a whole life of warm goodness 


i will love you forever till you grow old 

没有评论:

发表评论